triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] free outdoor yoga warming up

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] free outdoor yoga warming up
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:07:35 -0400 (EDT)

If you've never done yoga outside, try it! All of these summer-weekend
outdoor series will probably be happening again this year, so you
might wanna put them on your calendar. (Though none will likely start
before May.) All are "weather permitting," and tend to run ~60 min, at
the discretion of the instructor. (And all, I believe, have volunteer
instructors.)

* "Yoga in the Park" @ Durham Central Park (near the Durham Farmers'
Market), Saturdays @ 9am. I'll post when I hear more, but feel free
to get in touch with Jewel Wheeler <jewel.wheeler AT duke.edu>

* "Yoga in the Park" @ 105 S Main St in Fuquay-Varina, Sundays @ 8am.
I know almost nothing about this, so contact Charlotte Ranz
<info AT redelephantyoga.com> or call 919-577-6623 to learn more.

* "Yoga at the Lake" @ Shelley Lake in NW Raleigh, Sundays @ 7:30am.
Contact Steve Landau <pashupati AT bellsouth.net> for more information.

I don't know of anything like this in Orange County; if you hear of
something please post!

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] free outdoor yoga warming up, Tom Roche, 03/15/2009