treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] National Trails Day

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: "Debbie Spickermann" <d_obermaier AT cybermesa.com>
  • To: <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] National Trails Day
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:43:55 -0600

Dear members

Back Country Horsemen of Santa Fe is meeting at Resumidero campground in San Pedro Parks. If you don't already have plans, please consider joining us. Feet  in stirrups at 9:30 am. This is wilderness so bring your hand saws, bow saws, or cross cut saws.
Good area to camp, lots of places to highline, and should still have water. You should plan on bringing horse and people water, just in case. Well have a tailgate safety meeting just before the ride. We plan on going up the Corralitos to Cecilia Trail, which is the CDT.
If there is enough time, we may recon the Rio Puerco.

Hope you can make it.

Debbie Spickermann