thirdbat - [Thirdbat] SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER!!!!!!!!

thirdbat AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: 3/503rd 173D Airborne Brigade (Sep)

  • From: "GLOBALNET PROMOTIONS S.A" <globalnetpromo AT terra.es>
  • To: thirdbat AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Thirdbat] SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER!!!!!!!!
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:57:38 +0100

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
BATCH: EGS/ 3350477/05
REFERENCE: 77/0045/IPD

ATTENTION,

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you about the release of the results by the
SPANISH LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMM held on the 19TH OF
FEBRUARY, 2005.  All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 25,000.00 email addresses from Asia, Australia, New
Zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international program
which we conduct once every year by our sponsor COCACOLA & VODAFONE.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of EUR625, 000.
(SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND, EUROS) in cash credited to file
REFRENCE NUMBER EGS/3662367114/13. This is from a total cash prize of
EUR21, 255,100,00(TWENTY ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND
ONE HUNRED EUROS) shared among the twenty-five international winners in
the 5th category. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our correspondence bank. Due to mixed up
of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money have
been transferred to your nominated account. As this is a part of our
security protocol to avoid double claims of funds or compromise the
privacy and security for all winners. We hope that with a part of your
prize, you will take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE EUR520 Million
International lottery.

To begin your lottery claims, please contact your claims agent, with the
contact information's below.

COMPANY NAME: EVEREST TRUST & INSURANCE COMPANY S.A

CONTACT PERSON: MR LOUIS PEDRO

TEL:0034 696 264 461

FAX:0034 665 154 881

E-MAIL:mdpedroconsult AT yahoo.es  OR  everestseguro AT insurer.com

For processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice. Remember all prize money must be claimed not
later than 11TH MARCH 2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will
be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers including your (CONTACT TELEPHONE AND
FAX NUMBERS) in every correspondence with us. Congratulations once again
from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our
promotions program.

Best regards,

MRS BEATRICE GOMEZ
(VICE PRESIDENT LOTERIA COMMISSION)

  • [Thirdbat] SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER!!!!!!!!, GLOBALNET PROMOTIONS S.A, 02/22/2005