thirdbat - [Thirdbat] website

thirdbat AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: 3/503rd 173D Airborne Brigade (Sep)

  • From: ArtAirborne AT webtv.net (Art Garrett)
  • To: thirdbat AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Thirdbat] website
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:03:54 -0800 (PST)

First, I want to thank all the men who wrote to my husband about the
upcoming reunion in Reno..last question..does anyone have a calendar of
events yet?

Second, Art is planning to come although he is one of your brothers who
came home with Hepatitis C and is very ill..he is on chemotherapy and
has been unable to work for 3 years now..we are on 100% permanent VA
Pension as I have FMS and cannot work either..if any of you remember
Art, he was born in NV and we have lots of family around there, so if he
gets tired, we can get him a place to lay down for a nap, etc. We won't
be able to stay at the hotel because of the cost..but with family there,
that is not a big problem. We think Art can only do one big meeting so
he can see everyone at once and that should be a dinner or cocktail
party, I am assuming..the other activities he will not be able to
attend..

Third, the website listed below my signature has some of your pictures
in it..some like Rob Linscott are mentioned..some are just group
shots..the pics were donated by Art and I, by Steve "Professor"
Piotrowski, AND most of all Sgt. Don Sayut..he scanned me about 90% of
the pics for the website, but I was the creator. I am happy that this
website has won 2 awards and many nice letters have come to Art because
of the many hours I put in to get it together!! It was a labor of love,
for my husband and the brothers he had in country!

Roxanne Parks Garrett
Proud wife of a SkySoldier

Arthur Wm. Garrett
Klamath Falls, Oregon

http://community.webtv.net/ArtAirborne/SkySoldiers

  • [Thirdbat] website, Art Garrett, 03/06/2003