thirdbat - [Thirdbat] Hi, always looking for members of charlie company

thirdbat AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: 3/503rd 173D Airborne Brigade (Sep)

  • From: "Steve & Lynne Piotrowski" <slpiotro AT tds.net>
  • To: <thirdbat AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Thirdbat] Hi, always looking for members of charlie company
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:54:08 -0600

I have developed a list of Charlie company members that includes contact information on about a third of all the guys who served with c/3/ 503 from the time they arrived in late 1967 to the time they left in 1971.  I am always willing to share information, and add to my contact list.  If there are any questions, contact me at :
steve piotrowski, company rto, Feb.. 69 to Feb. 70.

  • [Thirdbat] Hi, always looking for members of charlie company, Steve & Lynne Piotrowski, 12/04/2001