tcrp-news - [tcrp-news] December minutes

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [tcrp-news] December minutes
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 10:26:18 -0500

Dear TC Local listeners -

I've attached the minutes from our last meeting.

Probably the main thing to note is that we'll be creating print versions of the articles we've posted so far. Figuring out presentation, distribution, etc. will be a key part of our meetings over the next few months.

Thanks!

Simon St.Laurent
Chair, TC Local
http://tclocal.org/

  • [tcrp-news] December minutes, Tompkins County Relocalization Project, 01/03/2009