tcrp-news - [tcrp-news] Slides from County energy hearing

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org, sustainabletompkins AT lists.mutualaid.org
  • Subject: [tcrp-news] Slides from County energy hearing
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:51:00 -0400

For those who were unable to attend the public hearing 5 June on
the Energy and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Element of the Tompkins
County Comprehensive Plan, a copy of the presentation given by
members of the County Planning Department can be found on their
web site at

http://www.tompkins-co.org/planning/compplan/documents/6_June508PowerPoint.pdf

As I said at the end of the hearing, I'm quite impressed by the
diligence with which the Planning Department has gone about
gathering and beginning to organize input from the community on
the question of our energy future. I will be very interested to
see the first draft of this addition to the Comprehensive Plan.

Jon

  • [tcrp-news] Slides from County energy hearing, Tompkins County Relocalization Project, 06/10/2008