stayfreemagazine - Stay F---! picnic - NYC - Sun. Sept 11

stayfreemagazine AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Subscribers to Stay Free! magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <stay.free AT verizon.net>
  • To: stayfreemagazine AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Stay F---! picnic - NYC - Sun. Sept 11
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:04:00 -0400

Hey there Stay F--- subscriber,

I hope you're not doing anything a week from Sunday, September 11, because WE'RE HAVING A SUBSCRIBERS PICNIC and you don't want to miss it. Seriously. Each year, Stay F---! throws a subscribers party for those of you in and around New York and this year is no exception.

Sunday, September 11*
2 pm to ?
Prospect Park, Brooklyn
(near the Picnic House)

Bring food or drink to share (we'll be grilling), Frisbees, friends, or none of the above. We're flexible like that.

Subway: F train to 7th Ave or 2 or 3 to Grand Army Plaza. Enter Prospect Park at 3rd Street and Prospect Park West in Park Slope. We'll be something in the grilling area behind the Picnic House. Look for a large, white Stay F---! flag (which we'll probably stick on a pole in the ground). If you get lost, try the mobile unit (Charles Star): 917-803-7284. Cell reception in Prospect Park is notoriously sketchy, though.

If you don't know anyone (and I'm assuming most of you won't), ask around for Carrie or Charles and we'll hook you up.

Here's a map of the park, and more detailed directions:
http://prospectpark.org/general/main.cfm?Target=map

*Rain date: Saturday, Sept. 17

hope to see you there.

carrie
(718) 398-9324

  • Stay F---! picnic - NYC - Sun. Sept 11, Carrie McLaren, 08/29/2005