stayfreemagazine - Stay Free! address check

stayfreemagazine AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Subscribers to Stay Free! magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org>
  • To: stayfreemagazine AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Stay Free! address check
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:50:03 -0500

Hello,

A new issue of Stay Free! will be coming out soon, so if you've moved in the last 6 months or so, kindly email me and let me know: stay.free AT verizon.net

Also, the next issue will include a CD compilation for our upcoming Illegal Art Exhibit and we could use a couple of volunteers to help stuff them. If you're ready, willing, and in the NYC area, please be in touch.

much thanks,
carrie

--
Carrie McLaren
Editor, Stay Free!

  • Stay Free! address check, Carrie McLaren, 10/27/2002