stayfreemagazine - Stay Free! quick survey

stayfreemagazine AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Subscribers to Stay Free! magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org>
  • To: stayfreemagazine AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Stay Free! quick survey
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:34:32 -0500

Hello subscribers,

I've been thinking about reviving our "reviews"/"stuff we like" section in Stay Free!, but would like to know what you all think. By "reviews," I mean a 4 or 5 page section where we highlight our favorite music, books, zines, and other media. Unlike most mags, we would not be too concerned about whether something is timely.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

A. I would rather you not add a reviews section
B. I would like there to be a reviews section, but only if you add extra pages to SF and not take away the 4 or 5 pages of the other material
C. I would be interested in a reviews section, period.

Comments? Suggestions?

many thanks,
carrie

  • Stay Free! quick survey, Carrie McLaren, 04/14/2002