stayfree - Stay Free! wants yr "entrepreneurial" stories

stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Free, promotional email list for Stay Free! print magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org>
  • To: stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Stay Free! wants yr "entrepreneurial" stories
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:31:20 -0500

PLEASE FORWARD TO FRIENDS, C0-WORKERS, LOVED ONES, UNLOVED ONES, DRUMMERS

Every American, at one point or another, comes up with a Big Idea, be it a get-rich quick scheme, a scientific discovery, or some other entrepreneurial mission. We at Stay Free! would like to hear about yours -- your lemonade stands, your unusual consumer goods, your quirky business plans -- especially projects that you seriously pursued (if only for a few hours).

If you don't have any revealing stories of your own then tell us about a friend's. We want it all: the inspiration, the buildup, the followthru, the result.

Of course, in some cases you won't need to get into the details. It's up to you. Responses can be anywhere from 2 sentences to 3-4 paragraphs, and should have some basis in reality.

Send to ----> stay.free AT verizon.net

Here are the results of two similar queries to give you an idea of the format:

"Ever Been Fired?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/17/fired.html

"After breaking up, what do you do with your ex's stuff?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/16/breakups.html

much thanks,
carrie

--
Carrie McLaren
Editor, Stay Free!

  • Stay Free! wants yr "entrepreneurial" stories, Carrie McLaren, 02/08/2004