stayfree - Stay Free! query (help!)

stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Free, promotional email list for Stay Free! print magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <stayfree AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: stayfree AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Stay Free! query (help!)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:12:43 -0400

If anyone knows someone who has worked in the advertising business for 40+
years, would you please help put me in touch? I am hoping to interview
people about the effects books/films like _The Hucksters_, _Hidden
Persuaders_, and _Subliminal Seduction_ had on the advertising industry.

Email me at carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org

much thanks,
carrie

  • Stay Free! query (help!), Carrie McLaren, 08/28/2000