spinix-users - Re: install fd images

spinix-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Spinix Users List

  • From: Joseph Spainhour <spainhou AT coastalnet.com>
  • To: Ian <imh111 AT unm.edu>
  • Cc: Spinix Users List <spinix-users AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: install fd images
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:30:29 -0400 (EDT)

Not a problem Ian, I look forward to hearing from you.

Joseph

On Wed, 17 Oct
2001, Ian wrote:

->Never mind; I was raiding a mislabeled box (mislabeled by the manufacturer
->Verbatim!) in the office supply cabinet. My floppies did not have the
->capacity; the disk images are fine.
->
->Now that I can install Spinix I will give you some legitimate feedback
->soon!
->
->Thanks,
-> Ian
->
->---
->You are currently subscribed to spinix-users as: spinixhq AT ibiblio.org
->