sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.21 is now cut and ready

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.21 is now cut and ready
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 21:22:12 -0400

Elisamuel Resto wrote:
Hello everyone,

Once again following the cycle, stable-rc 0.21 is cut and ready for testing.
The
wiki page is available[0] to help with the testing efforts.

At the time of this writing, the tarballs have not been made and uploaded yet,
please check our wiki[0] later on for links on where to grab them!

As always don't forget to file any bugs against our bug tracker[1] so we can
fix
and integrate any bugs/issues.

Let's give this new stable-rc a good testing!

[0] http://sourcemage.org/Stable-0.21
[1] http://bugs.sourcemage.org

The chroots tarballs have been up since the 2nd, sorry I didnt post to confirm. Today I added the spells I casted successfully into the wiki page on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, so the coverage is pretty much standard.

Please, if anybody else has some spare time, test a spell or two from the stable-rc tarball.

Arigatou.

--
Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
Source Mage GNU/Linux General Guru