sm-users - [SM-Users] New General Guru, Belxjander!

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: " SM-Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>, SM-Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] New General Guru, Belxjander!
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:23:44 -0700

Hello fellow mages,

We have a long time user, first time developer joining us today. He has a
long
history of pointing out bugs in our system and has a wide interest in
development work (Cauldron, Init scripts, Grimoire, and probably a few
others :)). But we're not here to talk about any of those except the
Grimoire. ;) Most of you don't know him as Jeremy Sutherland, but rather as
the well-known Belxjander.

Welcoming our latest developer to the team, I give you Belxjander!

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285

  • [SM-Users] New General Guru, Belxjander!, Eric Sandall, 03/25/2008