sm-users - [SM-Users] Where to set BUILD_API=2 for personal spells?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr AT gmail.com>
  • To: "SM, UL" <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Where to set BUILD_API=2 for personal spells?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:21:32 -0600

Hi,

On every spell I generate I need to include BUILD_API=2, although
under the test grimoire I see the spells using BUILD_API=2 even when
the spell themselves don't specify the BUILD_API... I don't
understand yet how the spells gotten from the test grimoire don't need
it, and my do. Can I set an environment variable to affect my
personal spells? Or should I modify some configuration files to make
my personal spells behave as the ones on smgl ones?

Thanks,

--
Javier