sm-users - [SM-Users] mcdp spell?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] mcdp spell?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:21:39 -0600

Hi,

Under the test grimoire I tried unsuccessfully "gaze search mcdp". I
was thinking on writing my own, although I'm just new to sm, however I
wanted to ask 1st if there's anyone out there with such spell, or even
if it's possible. mcdp doesn't use configure, automake, autoconf
stuff. One needs to edit Makefile and params.h for compile tunning
and definitions. This might inhibit to generate a spell for it. I
don't know. At any rate one can just directly compile the tool, :)

http://www.mcmilk.de/projects/mcdp

Thanks,

--
Javier