sm-users - [SM-Users] Source Mage Server Fundable!

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Source Mage Server Fundable!
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:51:41 -0600

All,

We've met and exceeded our goal for the server hosting costs.

I'd like to personally thank the people who donated. You've sacrificed to help make our server hosting less of a burden on one person :)

Perhaps by next year, we'll have filed for non-profit status, so that we can claim these funds on our tax return :)

We raised $630, btw! Way to go Source Mage :D

David Kowis

  • [SM-Users] Source Mage Server Fundable!, David Kowis, 02/19/2007