sm-users - [SM-Users] Source Mage Server Goal Reached!

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Source Mage Server Goal Reached!
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:09:36 -0600

W00t!

Congrats all! We've reached our $600 goal for donations to help cover
the server hosting costs. However, don't let that stop you from giving
if still want to. The fundable[0] will still accept donations until the
17th of February, 2007. Rest assured that the funds will be put to very
good use. $600 covers approximately half of the entire hosting costs at
our current hosting provider. We are also looking at moving the server
to a different provider, and every bit past $600 we get will help make
that transition easier.

I would like to thank everyone that donated. You've helped keep Source
Mage GNU/Linux alive and on the Internets. If you haven't donated yet,
you still have the opportunity (for 10 more days!) to also be added to
that prestigious list :)

[0] https://www.fundable.org/groupactions/smglservercosts

W00t!

David

PS: If fundable is not a feasible method for you, we have alternatives.
I have donated on behalf of others that were unable to donate via the
fundable interface. We'll make it as easy as possible to take your money ;)

  • [SM-Users] Source Mage Server Goal Reached!, David Kowis, 02/07/2007