sm-users - [SM-Users] hardened grimoire removed

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] hardened grimoire removed
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:00:43 -0600

I have moved the "hardened" grimoire files on ibiblio to an old/ directory
since they are no longer maintained (we don't even have a repository for
this currently). If you were using this grimoire please be advised that
the spells in it are quite old and no doubt missing critical updates.

  • [SM-Users] hardened grimoire removed, Jeremy Blosser, 01/25/2007