sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] timeout @ sourcefore when cast spell

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Laslo Forro" <getforum AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Ladislav Hagara" <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] timeout @ sourcefore when cast spell
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:18:23 +0100

Thanx, Ladislav,
probably i missed the Reply to all.
I give it a check.
Ladislav Forro :)

On 11/26/06, Ladislav Hagara < ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz> wrote:
Hi Laslo,

it is a good idea to reply not only to me but to mailing list.
According to your mail program you can "reply to all" or even "reply to
conference".
Always check that the recipient is sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org .
I know it is confusing and I personally do not like it but ...

> I have found the SORCERY/MIRRORS file and edited it according to the
> SourceForge mirrors.

Why edit? You can just choose.
Run "sorcery" and choose "Option" then "Software Mirrors" then
"SOURCEFORGE".
> Still, the same old mirror is probed continuously and in vain.

If you want to edit it manually it is file /etc/sorcery/local/url
I suggest just remove that file and choose mirrors by "sorcery".
> 2. How can i fix the net data and router info of eth-card? I have to
> do it manually each time /ifconfiging/. (other distros do it via dome
> script but i quess this is different here.)

We have "netconf". Just run it and set you eth card. If you do not have
it just install it "cast netconf".

--
Ladislav Hagara