sm-users - [SM-Users] web sites are all back online

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] web sites are all back online
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:11:48 -0600

And thanks to lots of hard work by Jason Flatt, the Drupal site is back up
again as well at http://www.sourcemage.org/

All the sites are up now, though for many the content is several months old
due to the lack of up-to-date backups. We can definitely use more help in
getting the content updated back to the present state of things.

On Nov 08, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Nov 03, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > On Nov 03, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > > The moinmoin is up at http://wiki.sourcemage.org/ (you may get
> > > forwarded to
> > > moin.sourcemage.org until your upstream DNS gets the new IP; either is
> > > fine).
> > >
> > > This is a permanent installation, so please make with the adding of
> > > content. If someone wants to look at hacking something together to port
> > > the old wiki stuff into this it would be great, too.
>
> Thanks to Karsten, the old (tavi) wiki content is now merged into the new
> (moinmoin) wiki. There is some clean up to be done, but it's all in one
> place again. This is an index of all the pages that were imported:
>
> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/OldWiki
>
> > I forgot to mention, the old wiki is available at
> > http://oldwiki.sourcemage.org/. That's at isurf but we'll get it moved
> > over.
>
> Thanks to Seth this is now on the new server as well, though hopefully we
> don't much need it for long given the above.
>
> > We are working on getting bugzilla and drupal up on this server as well.
>
> Drupal will hopefully go live tomorrow after a bit more sanity checking.

  • [SM-Users] web sites are all back online, Jeremy Blosser (emrys), 11/08/2005