sm-users - [SM-Users] Fwd: [SM-Discuss] stable-0.2 grimoire released despite hardware issues.

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Fwd: [SM-Discuss] stable-0.2 grimoire released despite hardware issues.
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:33:39 -0500

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:32:21 -0700
During the week, we got a new stable grimoire released. Despite the
server hardware issues, we're still able to develop and release updates.

It just means we aren't being bugged by bugzilla as often and so get to
work on stuff we've otherwise put off ;).

Lots of stuff was updated but nothing too much of note. This was mainly
to get a new stable out for the stable iso release candidates which
should follow shortly.

If bugzilla were working, I could give you guys more details on release
notes (where I go through and note issues still left). Very few bugs
were filed against this stable-rc branch when we asked for testing
before, so I think it will work pretty well for most people. We've seen
over 600 spells updated and almost 2000 files touched.

Since bugzilla is down, please reply directly for any major issues you
might find that would require noting or that could help people updating.

Seth

Quality Assurance Team Leader & Security Team: Source Mage GNU/linux
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic http://www.sourcemage.org
Key id FDCEE733 = 5302 B414 64C4 6112 3454 E082 99F0 69DC FDCE E733