sm-users - [SM-Users] ISO Lead Vote

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>, SM-Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] ISO Lead Vote
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:00:40 -0700

Hey everyone,

Fixed up my note database so now I can close this vote, sorry for the
delay. ;)

Another record with 81% of our registered developers voting[0]. ;) This
was one of our most contested votes with a full 2/3 (66.7%) voting for
David Kowis and the other third (33.3%) voting for Benoit Papillault.

I would like to congratulate both candidates and thank them for the time
they took to post their responses to the mailing lists as well as any
questions they received on IRC. ;)

Congratulations David!

-sandalle

[0] Voters: