sm-users - [SM-Users] Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote for PR Team Lead

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote for PR Team Lead
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 12:08:38 +1200

Hi all,

I know little about these two candidates and so it's hard to decide who to vote for. Would it be possible to each candidate to give a little speel and why I and others should vote for them? Then the voting should really become colorful.

I'm not sure if exaggerated rumors and dirty pics of your opposition will be allowed. Long statements that say absolutely nothing should be OK though.

Really voting when we had one candidate was easy, voting when there are two candidates is just too hard.

Cheers, Duane.

Eric Sandall wrote:
Hello everyone,

Now that the week is over for PR Team Lead nominations I'd like to start the
vote[0].

The candidates are:
Alex Smith (HauntedUnix or Alex)
Amel Durakovic (amel or wourgs)