sm-users - Fwd: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Users] monodoc-1.0.4 build failure

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Fwd: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Users] monodoc-1.0.4 build failure
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:43:12 -0800

And of course I forwarded to the wrong list...

-sandalle

----- Forwarded message from Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> -----
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:41:47 -0800
From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Bringing this back to the list...

Quoting Jackson Alley <toomanymirrors AT gmail.com>:
> what spells did you remove, I tried dispel mono gtk-sharp
> gtksourceview-sharp gecko-sharp monodoc monodevelop and then ran a
> cast -d -r -c on each. All of them installed except monodoc and
> monodevelop (same as before) with the same error message.
> what other spells could I try ?
<snip>

I've found a thread[0] via Google that may help, though they said they've
fixed
it in 0.32. ;) They do mention a circular dependency between gtk-sharp <->
monodoc, but I didn't notice any problems.

What options did you compile with on yours? My compile log is available at
http://smgl.sandall.us/config/monodoc-1.0.4.bz2 if you want to compare.

-sandalle

[0]
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-devel-list/2004-May/005332.html