sm-users - [SM-Users] I just converted to simpleinit. How do I get KDE back?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Pierre Abbat <phma AT phma.hn.org>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] I just converted to simpleinit. How do I get KDE back?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:24:10 -0400

I did "telinit switch 5" and nothing happened, except that it said it reached
runlevels 4 and 5. I ran startx and got a screen with a few xterms. How do I
get my KDM screen back? I don't want to upgrade KDE now, as it will take
hours, and I can ssh in and run programs on the other laptop.

phma
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa