sm-users - [SM-Users] System Updates . . .

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SM-Users] System Updates . . .
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:53:32 -0700

For those who are not in the know, the Perforce server was down for a couple
of days but is now back up. This is where our development files are stored.
It seems that sometime before the downage the Test grimoire tar file got
corrupted (probably truncated). I believe I have a good one in place so
anyone who is using the Test grimoire and did an update over the last two or
three days should update their system as soon as possible to correct the
corruption on their system.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)

  • [SM-Users] System Updates . . ., Jason Flatt, 06/21/2004