sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Issues with "cleanse"

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Cory Schmidt <sourcemage AT schmidtsite.us>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Issues with "cleanse"
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:46:05 -0600

Eric Sandall wrote:
Quoting Cory Schmidt <sourcemage AT schmidtsite.us>:

Hi all,

Every time I try to cast something I get the "cleanse" message and cleanse is run. I've verified that cast_ran_cleanse exists in my /tmp/sorcery dir. It's not a huge deal but it is annoying. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Have you tried running cleanse (`cleanse --packages --delint full` should be
good enough for the first run) and see if the message goes away? Also, did
your
`sorcery update` finish completely, or did it fail partway through? If all
else
fails you can try removing /tmp/sorcery, run `cast <something>`, CTRL-C that,
then run `cleanse --packages`.

-sandalle

Thanks, that seemed to fix the problem.