sm-users - [SM-Users] Gtk-Perl

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <flavien.bridault AT free.fr>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Gtk-Perl
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:43:14 +0200

Hi everyone !

I wondered if anyone ever managed to compile successfully Gtk-Perl modules
(spell Gtk). I don't if it's a good idea to post this request here, maybe I
would have to write to the maintainer of the spell directly ??

I still got an error when compiling the GdkPixbuf module, even when compiling
by hand. It was also the case with my old slackware, so I think this is not a
bug in the spell.
Here is the compile log :

gtktypexp.c:1:30: gtk/gtktypeutils.h : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
gtktypexp.c: Dans la fonction « main »:
gtktypexp.c:9: error: `GSList' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtktypexp.c:9: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gtktypexp.c:9: error: for each function it appears in.)
gtktypexp.c:9: error: `names' undeclared (first use in this function)
Relais brisé (pipe)

So I guessed that it was a path problem, since the file gtktypeutils.h is
right in /usr/include/gtk-1.2/gtk/gtktypeutils.h

gdk-pixbuf-config --cflags gives me :
-I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-1.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2
-I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include

So I think the problem is not yet here...

I searched an the web and tried stuff such as perl Makefile.pl
INC=/usr/include/gtk-1.2 but it doesn't work...

The only way would be to create symlinks. I tried and it works, but then I've
got the same problem with glib.h... ;)

I don't understand because the other modules compile well and added
-I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 themselves.

For information, I use the test grimoire, all my spells are up-to-date with
perl-5.8.3, gdk-pixbuf 0.22.0, gtk+1.2.10, etc...

Any idea is welcome !!

Thanks in advance !!