sm-users - RE: [SM-Users] Warning shot pre 1.0 ISO

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Users] Warning shot pre 1.0 ISO
  • Date: 18 Feb 2004 22:48:58 -0000

Hi Hamish,

> After this 1.0 ISO has been finished and released I will retire from ISO
> lead.
[...]
> I will also be retiring from grimoire duties. I may continue to use SMGL
> and
> file bugs, or I may not, I can't say at this point in time.

Even as someone with whom you've had friction, I too would consider it a
great loss should you leave. You've done tremendous work for us and have
been a positive influence in getting others to work as well. I hope you'll
stay, but should you go I wish you a heartfelt THANKS!!!

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 69.70.196.119