sm-users - [SM-Users] cast pcmcia-cs on itself

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "S. Barret Dolph" <wheds8 AT ms66.hinet.net>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] cast pcmcia-cs on itself
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:38:50 +0800

After compiling my kernel I get this message. If I am not mistaken this is
what caused problems in my pcmcia problems. This is a desktop so I guess I
should say no. The first time I said yes thinking that it wouldn't be a
problem. To put it another way, I am a correct in assuming I should answer no
as I don't have any pcmcia on my computer?