sm-users - [SM-Users] Sharp Zaurus/ARM architecture

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: "Source Mage - Grimoire" <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Source Mage - Users" <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: porting AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Sharp Zaurus/ARM architecture
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:46:13 +0000

Hi everyone!

Anyone using a sharp zaurus and SMGL? I have just ordered a zaurus 5500 (with
some luck I'll get it next week), and I was wondering if I really have to use
Sharp's ROM - or even OpenZaurus one - or if anyone has already started
porting sorcery to the arm architecture?
I am even thiking of doing a generic (non-ported) OPIE spell, after all, the
source can be downloaded from
http://opie.handhelds.org/wiki/index.php?SourceCode.
Any ideas?

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com

  • [SM-Users] Sharp Zaurus/ARM architecture, Jose Bernardo Silva, 08/10/2003