sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] documentation & packages

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] documentation & packages
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:19:04 +0100

> as I tried SourceMage, I cannot find any kind of documentation on
> webpage, did missed it ?

Source Mage Wiki = Source Mage Documentation
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/

> so I need to download all packages from school (w2k)

If you had Source Mage installed at school it would be easy. Only take
required source packages from /var/spool/sorcery.
On w2k it is very difficult. You can get names of source packages from
grimoire, from DETAILS file.
Of course you have to check all DEPENDS files ...

It would be fine to have tool running on MS Windows summoning all
required packages.
Do not you want to create it ? :-))

> , is there any list of packages needed to install ?

All packages are mirroring on http://download.sourcemage.org/mirror/ ,
but you certainly do not need all packages.

- lace -