sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] Freeciv 2.3.0 has been released [freshmeat.net]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "freshmeat.net" <noreply AT freshmeat.net>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] Freeciv 2.3.0 has been released [freshmeat.net]
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:16:11 +0000

Dear freshmeat.net subscriber,

imipak just announced version 2.3.0 of Freeciv on freshmeat.net.

You make freshmeat work.
So, we want to know a little more about you.
Answer a few quick questions, and we'll enter you to win a $100
ThinkGeek gift certificate.
https://www.research.net/s/freshmeatnews

The changes are as follows:

Numerous enhancements and bugfixes.

Project description:

Freeciv is a multiuser reimplementation for Unix/X of the famous Microprose
game
of Civilization. By default, the game is an improved Civ II, but this can be
customized; modpacks for near-100% compatibility with Civ I and Civ II are
included. Multiuser gameplay is real-time: in each turn, all human players
move
concurrently. The game is designed to remain fairly playable even on poor
network connections. Freeciv can also be played on standalone machines, and
its
AI players are a good challenge for beginners. The source code comes with the
server, two X clients, and non-X clients for MS Windows and Amiga. Freeciv is
released under the GNU General Public License. It is maintained by an
international team of coders and enthusiasts, and is easily one of the most
fun
and addictive network games out there.

Detailed history and release notes are available here:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/freeciv#release_337655

If you want to change your subscription to this project, please log in to: