sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] PCRE 8.20 has been released [freshmeat.net]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "freshmeat.net" <noreply AT freshmeat.net>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] PCRE 8.20 has been released [freshmeat.net]
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:35:12 +0000

Dear freshmeat.net subscriber,

ph10 just announced version 8.20 of PCRE on freshmeat.net.

You make freshmeat work.
So, we want to know a little more about you.
Answer a few quick questions, and we'll enter you to win a $100
ThinkGeek gift certificate.
https://www.research.net/s/freshmeatnews

The changes are as follows:

This release contains Zoltan Herczeg's just-in-time compiler, which can
drastically improve matching performance at the cost of additional pattern
analysis time. In addition to that major new feature, bugs have been mended
and
infelicities tidied up.

Project description:

The PCRE library is a set of functions that implement regular expression
pattern
matching using the same syntax and semantics as Perl 5, with just a few
differences. PCRE is used by many programs, including Exim, Postfix, and PHP.

Detailed history and release notes are available here:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/pcre#release_337608

If you want to change your subscription to this project, please log in to: