sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] [fmII] Gaim 2.0.0beta1 released (Development branch)

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] [fmII] Gaim 2.0.0beta1 released (Development branch)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:50:13 -0500

I updated to this beta in devel. There are many of the gaim plugins
that will need to be updated to work with gaim 2.0. I am sure that some
of them never will. Trying to decide now whether to make the break and
support gaim 2.0 and the plugins for it or also support gaim 1.X and
whatever plugins work for it only. Thoughts?

George