sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] [ amrecgui-Bugs-1246160 ] libbasic 0.0.3 fails to build with gcc 3.4

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] [ amrecgui-Bugs-1246160 ] libbasic 0.0.3 fails to build with gcc 3.4
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:36:35 -0700

Bugs item #1246160, was opened at 2005-07-27 17:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hoefer
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=480745&aid=1246160&group_id=56483

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
gcc 3.4 uses stricter template namespaces, which break
the current libbasic 0.0.3. Attached is a patch that
cleans up the deprecated options.