sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Spell: tcptrack section: net

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Spell: tcptrack section: net
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 00:55:46 +0400

Spell currently added to devel. Again, if anyone would like to test this for
me while I am gone sleeping I would be grateful.If this can't be done I will
try to get to it tomorrow and if all goes well with compile and install bump
to test so everyone can get access to it.

No Bug in the Zilla so I won't have to go there on this one.

Regards,
SilverS