sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] Grimoire Gurus: Heads Up . . .

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: grimoire AT sourcemage.org, jrocha AT sourcemage.org, z-rejected AT sourcemage.org, science AT sourcemage.org, mobile AT sourcemage.org, gnome AT sourcemage.org, kernels AT sourcemage.org, rhelgesson AT sourcemage.org, lwandrebeck AT sourcemage.org, antivirus AT sourcemage.org, audio AT sourcemage.org, display AT sourcemage.org, crypto AT sourcemage.org, utils AT sourcemage.org, kde AT sourcemage.org, http AT sourcemage.org, graphics AT sourcemage.org, windowmanagers AT sourcemage.org, ruskie AT ruskie.is-a-geek.net, archive AT sourcemage.org, tsmith AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] Grimoire Gurus: Heads Up . . .
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:09:25 -0700

I apologize if anyone receives this more than twice. I really did try to cut
down on the duplication w/o cutting down on reaching the intended audience.

I believe I have the SM-Spell-Submit mail list working correctly. It seems
as
if FreshMeat and SourceForge notices are now going straight to the list
rather than needing hand-holding by the administrator.

For those of you who have setup SourceForge accounts for monitoring package
releases, you can simply change the e-mail address to this mail list
(sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org).

The is a slight kink w/FreshMeat that it will not accept the same e-mail
address for more than one account. So, I'm going to have to go through all
of the grimoires and add each project one-by-one to a single account.

Also, if anyone has subscribed to any other announce mail lists, you might
try
changing the e-mail address for those items to this mail list.

If there is anything that I need to do to make this whole thing fly, please
let me know.

Thanks for your help.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)