sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] freshmeat accounts

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] freshmeat accounts
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:36:04 -0800

On Sunday 21 March 2004 6:37 pm, Hamish Greig wrote:
> I just tried changing the email address for all my games subscriptions, but
> freshmeat wouldn't allow me to use sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
> because it is already a registered email address. Not sure what can be done
> though. sourceforge didn't mind at all and all the games announcements from
> them should now arrive here instead of in my inbox.

I had been holding back on this, since the freshmeat announcements are not
going straight to the list. Mailman is intercepting them and requesting
approval. I have not yet been able to verify if sourceforge announcements do
the same thing or not, but maybe I will soon get the chance with the games
announcements going there. :^)

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)