sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Spell-Submit closure

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Justin Rocha <jrocha AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Spell-Submit closure
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:18:15 -0700

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 18:45, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Just so everyone knows, we're taking out the spell-submit list, as spells
> are
> now submitted through bugzilla and guru section updates should now be
> submitted to sm-grimoire.
>
> I'm not sure when Justin and/or Schabell will be taking this offline, but
> it
> is in the planning (IIRC). :)
>
> -sandalle

I'd like to give this a week or so for anyone to email me their
objections. If there are no objections after a week, I'll go ahead and
remove the list. I don't think there will be though. :)

I've gone ahead and sent this to sm-discuss too. Please, only respond to
one list, preferebly sm-discuss.
--
Justin Rocha
-Xenith || jrocha AT sourcemage.org || http://xenith.org/