sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Game spell: enemy-territory

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • Cc: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>, Source Mage - Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org, Source Mage - Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Game spell: enemy-territory
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:04:30 -0400

I took the liberty of moving the spell into z-rejected until this is sorted out. Change #13096. I'm willing to move it back if there a positive decision about this.

Sergey.

Hamish Greig wrote:

ONce i have finished my current spree there will be atleast a dozen binary games, i had not planned on putting them all into z-rejected.
Some other solution must be reached. I believe Games should become an exception due to the proprietary nature of many games. They should still have warnings and default to not installing (enemy-territory does this, like a z-rejected) but should be locatable within the Games section.