sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] section update: net

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Robert Helgesson" <rycee AT home.se>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] section update: net
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:30:49 +0100

Robert Helgesson, Grimoire Guru for net:

New versions:
nmap 3.20 (bug #2878)

Changed SOURCE_URLs:
portsentry SOURCE_URL[1]=http://www.netsw.org/... (bug #2895)

Removed spells:
none

New spells:
eciadsl-synch 20030322 (thanks Laurent Wandrebeck)
eciadsl-usermode 0.6 (thanks Laurent Wandrebeck)

Notes:
nmap added license info

--
/ Robert Helgesson |-- rycee AT home.se --\