sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] Re: [SM-Grimoire] j2sdk ?

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.edu>, SM-Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SubmitSpells <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] Re: [SM-Grimoire] j2sdk ?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:53:02 +0000 (GMT)

--- Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.edu>
wrote: > I was wondering, I see all these messages
about the
> updated j2sdk. I
> want to get a working version in the grimoire, so is
> this a working
> version, a version with bugs still in it, what's
> it's status?

Geoff,

The one I'm including here should be a working version
- it casted perfectly on my two machines, and also
seems to have worked for Jason and Casey. I've just
now fixed a small problem, because of a bug in ln -
the "-f" option won't overwrite existing links. My
only doubt now is if I should install j2sdk into
/usr/lib, or keep it in /opt?