sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] Re: [SM-Grimoire] j2sdk

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • Cc: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org, SubmitSpells <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] Re: [SM-Grimoire] j2sdk
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:35:21 +0000 (GMT)

Casey, here is my version, now works at first try (I
had a bad "cd"), and casts perfectly here. I didn't
need the conflicts file, and I have lesstif
0.93.36 installed. Are you sure it is conflicting with
your compile?

If you can, take a look at this one, and we'll merge
them and resubmit.

I've added sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org to the cc
list, so that the spell goes there too.

Already updated, check sm-spell-submit. It has a few

http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5A317214