sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Tim 0.3 - "The beautiful people" released

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn <snakebyte AT gmx.de>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Tim 0.3 - "The beautiful people" released
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:36:06 -0500

On the second thought, you should've called it "Eric" ;-)

snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn wrote:

Hi,

thanks to my parents I own now the gnome2 developers handbook, and was
able to do quite some code cleanups on this program.
I also changed the spell, so it checks for Eterm and gnome-terminal and
uses xterm if both are not found. So the gnome-terminal is just an
optional dependency now.

cu Eric / snakebyte