sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Modified Spell: mod_python [http]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Richard Johns <johnsr1 AT lincoln.ac.nz>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org, jrocha AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Modified Spell: mod_python [http]
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:35:00 +1300

Hi

The spell now works out which version of Apache is
installed and sets VERSION and MD5 as appropriate.
Have tested with both Apache 1.3(worked fine) and 2.0.
With Apache 2.0 the mod_python would compile but then
would error at link time, traced this to
/usr/share/apache2/build/libtool, deleted this and
and linked to /usr/bin/libtool and it would work fine,
are there any known problems with Apache 2's libtool.

please excuse my odd shell programing, I'm new to this.

Richard.