sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]New spell [ section : utils ] nvparse

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jeffrey Schmidt <jschmidt AT fnal.gov>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • Cc: eric AT sandall.us, Source Mage - Spell Submit <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]New spell [ section : utils ] nvparse
  • Date: 02 Dec 2002 16:23:43 -0600

shouldn't this sort of thing be in "video" or "x11"? I'd hate to see
"utils" become *more* overwhelming in size, especially since this needs
X and a GeForce...

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 21:49, Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
> Since I migrated utils to CVS, I'm kind of looking after it temporarily.
> I've checked in this thing, thanks!
>
> Eric Sandall wrote:
>
> >A library from nVIDIA; the original version of nvparse had some problems
> >on Linux, so we have slightly modified it. It is strongly recommended that
> >you download our version of nvparse and remove any other potentially
> >conflicting versions of the same library.
> >
> >Required for the OpenSceneGraph NVIDIA extension. :)
> >
> >-One of Four
> >a.k.a. sandalle

| Jeffrey A. Schmidt - SysAdmin, PPD/CDF Online |
| Fermi National Accelerator Lab |
| Batavia, IL USA |
| jschmidt AT fnal.gov (630) 840-2207 |