sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]j2sdk-src

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Cc: SubmitSpells <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]j2sdk-src
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:03:25 +0000 (GMT)

--- "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de> wrote: > Hi

> <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com> writes:
>
> JBS> Cannot lchown to uid 0 gid 0: No such file or
> directory tar:
> JBS> man/ja: Cannot lchown to uid 0 gid 0: No such
> file or directory
> JBS> tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
> make[1]: ***
> JBS> [image-jdk] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory
>
> This looks the installwatch problem I had with gcc.
> Check whether it
> works if you insert a 'unset LD_PRELOAD' after
> prepare_install in the
> BUILD file.

Julian,

Unfortunately no. I don't understand yet why the spell
caste once and never again on my laptop, and never on
the desktop machine. Anyway, I am now testing with a
"sed" line sandalle (I think it was him, if not please
forgive and correct me) gave me on irc, to remove a
-defs entry the lfs hint said caused trouble for some.
The lines are
cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY
&&
sedit ':-z defs::g'
j2sdk_ori/make/common/Defs-linux.gmk &&
and should be placed just before the cd before the
make on the build file, if anyone is so brave as to
try one of my spells again... If it works, tomorrow
I'll attach the spell again.
Thanks you all, and my apologies for posting a
insuficiently tested spell.
Bernardo